Saturday, October 15, 2011

C'mon Staples. OPEN.

All ready to print off some super cute B-Day tags for little Austin's Bday party favors, and of course, the color printer runs out of Cyan.  Grrr.  Since my creative juices are the most free-flowing in the early morning hours, I've been working on this project for a few hours already.  I'm anxious to get the text to print so I can start cutting and assembling the tags!

Anywho, it's now day 6 of the cleanse and the home scale says I have been the exact same weight for the past 3 days.  Uh.. ok.  Down a couple of lbs from day 1- but even while I was doing WW the point would be to see the lbs drop by one or 2 each week.  Well, Wednesdays are my official weigh-in- so I have a few more days to go.  We will just have to wait and see.  Of course, I am not doing the cleanse to lose weight, afterall.  Nope.  I'm going it to give my insides a break, and to learn healthier eating habits in general.  Yes, I am still craving a cheeseburger- but the craving is not as bad as it was days 3 and 4.  But then again, it's only 7:30 am.  (Not like I've never eaten a cheeseburger for breakfast- I've done it many times!)

So, the morning's agenda:
Make my breakfast shake.  Shower. Go to Staples and Wal-Mart.  I need ink, cardstock, and workout clothes.  (Tomorrow is the 10K AIDS Walk LA!!) Take cat to get a bath and her nails did.  I did mine yesterday :)  Then, craft craft craft!

No comments: